Saturday, November 17, 2012


The friendly folks at Air New Zealand - the best airline in the world!


Yes, I'm really here.


Apparently, Hobbits are a bit more cosmopolitan than they were in my time.


We're still not speaking to each other until he gives me my finger back.


My first view of Hobbiton in a long, long, long time.


If only someone were at home.


Bag End! I'm almost home!


Still no one home. Where did everyone go?


I don't know who that Big Folk is, but she won't leave me alone.


The perfect shot on a near perfect day - Bagshot Row looking out to the Green Dragon and the mill.


Bag End! And the door is open!


But they won't let me in - grumble, grumble.


On to the Green Dragon! I need a drink!


The mill from the bridge (yes, that mill and THAT bridge!)


Under construction? Come back in a month? Phooey!




3 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! Better than a travelling garden gnome!

Megan said...

How fun! Better than a travelling garden gnome!

Unknown said...

You are missing a really gnarly wind storm.